COVID- 19 UPDATE
Eel River is very sensitive to the world development with the COVID-19 virus and are taking precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of this virus. We are following the recommendations from the CDC for the highest standards of good hygiene and cleanliness and are determined to offer a fun and safe environment for all at Eel River. With this being said, we have adopted a very thorough cleaning regimen to make employees and customers all feel more comfortable while visiting.
We are very grateful to be operating and are asking all customers adopt the following guidelines to help us stay open and get through this crisis.
- Be aware of “Social Distancing”! In the club house, around the putting green and any teeing ground, avoid congregating in groups!!
- Please book your tee time online at www.eelrivergolfcourse.com
- We require that there be “One Player/Rider” per cart.
- Keep Flagstick in the cup. The cups are being put into holes upside down to limit how far the ball goes into the hole.
- All food and beverage is “Grab-n Go” please do not sit in clubhouse.
- Please empty out your cart when done.
- We are only accepting payment by debit/credit card.